Wednesday 12 September 2007

Rosana Paulino an interesting artist friend (Brasil)



A chap wrote a comment about one of my artworks on my Flickr album. I had no idea what he was on about - so I Flickr-mailed him. Then he responded and I was just about to look up his original comment when I came across another one regarding a different artwork of mine.

The poster of this comment had mentioned that one of my pieces (House Angel) reminded her of Christian Boltanski.
And as I responded to this, talking and thinking about how my 'state of mind' had been, back then (this was around 1996-97) I happened to mention my good friend Rosana Paulino, who I met through London Print Studio.
She is a lovely person and makes beautiful heartfelt artwork using a whole range of materials and techniques. Rosana who is based in Sao Paulo speaks English and I just wish my Portuguese was as good as hers English, so that I could understand more of what the website says HOWEVER the artworks her artworks and images speak for themselves.
Click on the heading for a link to see more of Rosana Paulino's works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.